Slider

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Won my very first trophy for animation today!

Im excited tonight because I won my very first trophy for a concept design I submitted. I attended a discussion with our guest speaker Fred Crippen. After his lecture, he chose the best concept design out of 8 other entries and he chose mine!! The assignment was to come up with a concept design for "Ninja Pets."

I decided to use hamsters as my characters because everyone has hamsters as pets. I came up with some poses of the hamsters in action. For the background, I wanted to do something dynamic and what better than a sun, a japanese sun that you see on flags or banners. I sized and placed my characters and added shadow. I didnt have too much time to complete this design but I think it turned out pretty well given the time allotted.

Here is the finished product...
Killer Hamsters

This is the trophy I received from ASLN

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Congrats! :)...They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really cool you won ..
    and thanks for the kind words on my blog. I hope my lecture will help you in the future :)

    thanks
    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete