Slider

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OMG!!! Finals week and I'm trying to stay calm and Latest Dreamcather Character Designs and Ashkan Tabrizi from Choice of Chance

So I went to the chiropractor at school and they told me that the bones in my neck were going in all sorts of directions. They said it was probably due to stress and fatigue. Well yeah! I have been stressing all semester. I took on 5 classes plus an internship and have really just been staying afloat, but you know what, I have a lot of work under my belt now. Which is GREAT!

So to the good stuff... I just almost finished the ALMOST FINAL character designs for "Dreamcatcher." So here's the latest....

Oh oh ... the animatic is almost done and my really great friend Ashkan Tabrizi from the band CHOICE OF CHANCE is composing a score for it. I already heard some sketches and seriously... The music is AMAZING!!!!

I have always been a fan of Ashkan's music and the fact that he is composing the score for my short is such an honor.

Make sure to check out his music @
http://choiceofchance.bandcamp.com/album/real-life-make-believe 


Ojibwa woman - "Mother"

Ojibwa woman- "Medicine Woman"

"Little Boy"


7 comments:

  1. WOW very nice! Emily love's your work. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE these Raquel!!! These are some of my all time favorite pieces of yours. Awesome job. Can't wait to see more updates! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The medicine woman has a lot of character!...she's my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers!! I love the grandmother/shaman woman. The mom is hot. And the kid looks like a shy scaredy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diggin all of it So excited you're bloggin about it - sooo see you saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ya'll... Im getting a lot of feedback on my medicine woman... Yes, Sara Saturday... Hope to see you all at Ave 50. A little bird told me some collector from Notre Dame will be there. Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are AMAZING RACHEL!!!!!!! so far the best in class!!

    ReplyDelete