Slider

Monday, December 12, 2011

Final #1 completed - Model an interior using Maya

Thanks to all of you that were able to come to Ave 50 Studios on Saturday!!! It was a lot of fun. Thanks for all of your wonderful support. I got to see a lot of you I havent seen in a while and got to meet many very interesting people. It was packed!!

Well after the show on Saturday and after having a lovely supper with friends I came home to the list of Finals that are due this week. First on the list was my Maya Project for my Intro to Maya class.  I never thought I was any good with Maya but I have really surprised myself. Our final was to model an interior from a photograph and color and texture with lighting and everything.

Of course, I chose a very challenging room with a tub and the dreaded CURTAINS. Here's the finished product. Oh and yes I did model the curtains myself.

This is the finished model painted with lighting

This is the photo I used as reference





1 comments: